Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
‘Our, Us, We’ –MONISHA LONDON LTD
‘You, Your’ – The Customer/Consumer Contract (‘Contract’)
A contract for the sale of goods by us to you (‘Goods’) – Any goods forming the subject of a contract including parts of, or materials incorporated in them as more particularly described upon this website.
1.INFORMATION ABOUT US:
We are MONISHA LONDON LTD. A company registered in England and Wales with a registered office at 730 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0RX. Our registered number is 06727309 and our VAT number is 975 9493 46.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The price of the goods is set out on the website and the confirmation of the order. This price is subject to market forces relevant at the time. The price is in GBP (Great British Pounds Sterling) and includes all taxes or other duties due, including Value Added Tax, charged at the rate or rates applicable at the date of confirmation of the order.
2. Delivery charges are not included in the price of the goods. Details of delivery charges can be found in the shipping section of this website.
3.COMPLETING THE CONTRACT:
1. When you complete your details of the goods which you wish to purchase and submit them to us by clicking the confirm order button, you are offering to purchase the goods at the price shown on the website subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The contract for the sale by us to you of the goods is completed when we send you our confirmation of the order by email.
3. In order to buy goods from us through this website you must be at least 18 years old. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse to complete a contract for the sale of goods to you.
1. Risks in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery and until title passes to the customer. The customer shall keep the company indemnified against all loss or damage to the goods or depreciation in their value and shall keep them fully insured, and shall not remove the goods or allow them to be removed from the address to which they are delivered and shall keep them in good condition and complete and shall not allow them to become the subject of any charge or lien, whether by operation of law or otherwise.
2. Notwithstanding the earlier passing of risk, title in the goods shall remain with the company and shall not pass to the customer until the amount due under the invoice for them (including interests and costs) has been paid in full.
1. Payment is accepted by credit or debit cards only.
1. Once your order has been confirmed by us and payment completed, your goods will be dispatched to you as soon as possible. In any event, delivery will take place within thirty days, commencing on the day after you have forwarded your order. If for whatever reason the goods which you have ordered are not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and will provide a full refund of any money paid by you within the same thirty day period.
2. Delivery of goods will be worldwide; however the company reserves the right to refuse, at its discretion to deliver to certain countries. Delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you to make an alternative arrangement for delivery.
7.CANCELLATION OF ORDERS:
1. You have the right to cancel your order within seven working days of receiving goods. The seven day period begins upon the date of delivery of the goods to you.
2. In order to cancel your order, you must notify us by email or in writing to our contact address within this seven day period. The goods must be received by the company or evidence of their return should be provided before a refund will be made to the customer. A refund of any monies paid by you to us for the goods will be within thirty days of your cancellation. If you have paid for the price of the goods by credit or debit card, your credit or debit card account will be re-credited as soon as possible and in any event within the above thirty day period.
3. If you cancel your order you must take good care of the goods and must return them to us at your own expense (by registered post if you live in the UK or if you live outside the UK by a carrier such as UPS which can track the consignment) within thirty days of cancellation of your order. If the goods have been damaged whilst in your possession then you will be liable for the cost of repairing that damage. The goods must be returned unused in their original packaging with all instructions manuals, uncompleted warranty cards, fittings and guarantees enclosed. If, after cancelling an order, you fail to return the goods to us, we are entitled to collect the goods from you and deduct from the refund referred to at paragraph 2 in this section of cancellation of orders, the cost of collecting the goods from you.
4. Any goods made to your individual specification or which are personalised or engraved may not be returned or exchanged.
5. For hygiene reasons, pierced earrings may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty. They should be returned in accordance with clause 1 of this section cancellation of orders.
1. You should examine the goods upon your receipt of them. If the goods are faulty or damaged you must notify us in writing at the contact address within seven working days of your receipt of the goods. We will then, as appropriate, repair and return the goods to you or deliver replacement goods to you.
9.EXTENT OF LIABILITY:
2. We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the website are described accurately. However the descriptions of goods on the website do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the goods. You should ensure that the goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any warranty that the goods, which you purchase from us, are suitable for your intended purpose.
3. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you/and or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
4. We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access this website. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this website.
5. Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
6. Any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
10.LAW AND JURISDICTION:
1. The contract shall be governed by English law and we and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you access the website from locations outside of England and Wales you are responsible for complying with any laws applicable to that territory.
1. The contents of this website are protected by the law of copyright.
3. We have made this website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time.
5. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
1. Some items will look larger or smaller than their actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be deliberately made larger than the actual size to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.